Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How BEAUTIFUL! La fermette Marbeuf restaurant in Paris!
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- Crestview Collection La Salle Bookshelf in Serene Blue Guest Bedroom Makeover by Life On Virginia Street – Love the raw wood with the metal piping combination!
- Pineapples are in season. Studded with a gleaming diamond texture, this metallic vase abstracts the pineapple—a classic symbol of hospitality. Tactile vessel is handcast of stoneware and aluminum-plated with a brass finish to reflect every 3D angle.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- Modern solid oak front door, custom designed for new build. Made by The Bespoke Door Company.
- Fresh. Eclectic. Sophisticated. Inspired by everything beautiful in life. Join us on Facebook Instagram Pinterest Twitter YouTube
- The outdoor dining spot of a beautiful home in South Africa from the December 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Production by Sven Alberding/bureaux.co.za. Photography by Warren Heath/bureaux.co.za. Available from newsagents, Zinio, www.zinio.com, Google Play, play.google.com/…, Apple’s Newsstand, itunes.apple.com/… and Nook.
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- BEAUTIFUL BACKYARDS | Dreaming Gardens
- Picked by Martina La Vista. Architect. gokhanavcioglu gadarchitecture gadfoundation
- by Fritz Gignoux La dazzling expression