Photo via: freshfarmhouse.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- How to Install Cedar Shake Siding thumbnail
- My favorite color palette for a farmhouse exterior with a tin roof. Porch ceiling Watery blue, Shoji white, and window sashes in Raccoon Hollow.
- like the grey shingles with cedar ceiling and white trim
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Church St. Devonport, contemporary house seaside village of heritage villas. Timber weatherboards, cedar louvres, concrete floors for thermal mass, polyfoam/mild steel structural roof panels.
- Stunning 2-story white stucco modern home accented with a gray shingled roof boasts a long concrete pathway…
- Dark blue/grey vinyl siding on a house with stone veneer around perimeter. White trim black roof The color is Harbour Blue, from Team Wholesale
- exterior house colors with brown roof | exterior paint colors brown roof | Home Designs Wallpapers
- stunning white Victorian with a multitude of windows, original wood work, and beautiful black shutters
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.