Photo via: 346living.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love all the unexpected elements…subway tile floor, dark beadboard ceiling.
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- The Caboose is a park model design by Wheelhaus. As with all their models, Wheelhaus uses high-end finishes including solid surface countertops, high grade cabinetry, a European style glass shower, and full tile in the bathroom.
- A real wood look without the wood worry. Wood plank tiles make the perfect alternative for wood floors. Create interest by laying your tile in a timeless herringbone pattern, giving your space elegant design presence with an even bigger wow.
- We talked about what home decor trends we were ready to part with in 2015, so we thought we would chat a little about some trends we predict to be wildly popular in 2016. Here we go! 1. CUSTOM TILES We shared our love for patterned tile with you before, and shared some beautiful inspirat
- i like the black brick face…want to incorporate this into my home but use Moroccan tile instead…
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Tile your outdoor place! This is a boho dream for your summer days.
- Roof Tile – Titan Roof Systems
- Tiny powder room with black Subway Tile and white grout
- victorian black and white mosaic tile path battersea York stone rope edge buxus london front garden (14)
- Find out a wide range of irresistible and summery designs for your terraces, porches and pools with our ceramic collections. Summer, you are welcome to visit our home! . . . gayafores gayaforesceramica tiles exteriordesign ceramics architecture architect decoration homedecor tile