Photo via: okindoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams i love the Dovetail grey color for painted brick exterior!
- Basement paint colors…Ben Moores Powell Buff, Audubon Russet, and Dried Basil. Love the feeling of autumn at home…
- love love love this paint color so at our new house I sure do hope @griffinnw will be cool with it! img via @elsielarson
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- That gorgeous turquoise color of the door is Behrs Jamaic Bay. Ashley of Ashley Ella Design used it in her Back Deck + Door Update, and it looks fabulous. See the whole makeover on her blog. || @ashleyelladsgn
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.
- Decorated for summer/spring – Teal painted front door with red bricks — Ive posted my painted front door before, but it had a fall wreath. Here it is updated for spring and summer. The color is Behr Ultra Verdant Forest – purchased at Home Depot, exterior flat.
- Door color is wrought iron by benjamin moore trim paint color: westhighland white by sherwin williams
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Dont let the minimalist design fool you. This sleek, streamlined kitchen in Lake Bluff, IL, designed by Alexander Adducci has it all — its just that so much is hidden away.
- Drove by this pretty house today…Im certain it belongs on a Christmas card. studiomcgeeneighbors @studiomcgee
- Quite possibly the most beautiful laundryroom ever by @dinabandmaninteriors featuring handpainted wallpaper by @degournay. And how perfect is the little doggie bath? Repost @dinabandmaninteriors・・・launderinginthelapofluxury @sfshowcase this room was a labor of love and I couldnt have done it without my fabulous vendors – please come visit me starting tomorrow when sfshowcase opens to the public! biggest shout out to contractor extraordinaire – @samueldiosdado @sidneybuildersinc, @juli