Photo via: okindoor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alpaca paint color SW 7022 by Sherwin-Williams. View interior and exterior paint colors and color palettes. Get design inspiration for painting projects.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Hide the downspout by building a trellis around it
- On the first day o f autumn, my husband and I enjoyed the warm, sunny day by going on a tour of homes in an historic neighborhood that was d…
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams i love the Dovetail grey color for painted brick exterior!
- Basement paint colors…Ben Moores Powell Buff, Audubon Russet, and Dried Basil. Love the feeling of autumn at home…
- love love love this paint color so at our new house I sure do hope @griffinnw will be cool with it! img via @elsielarson
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- Emerald green… check it out! This color is bold and so in right now! 5.5.17
- That gorgeous turquoise color of the door is Behrs Jamaic Bay. Ashley of Ashley Ella Design used it in her Back Deck + Door Update, and it looks fabulous. See the whole makeover on her blog. || @ashleyelladsgn
- In regards to exposed brick walls, thats not an issue whatsoever. In addition, it gained praise for its meticulously constructed glass, wood and concrete interior in addition to for its spacious floral places and terraces. While you might only consider the field color or most the exterior walls as the color of choice, remember the…
- DIY Filing cabinet makeover – used epoxy to attach cheap 8×10 frames from walmart, painted entire thing using homemade chalk paint in swiss coffee color, then added new hardware and finished it with minwax paste wax to guard against scuffs and scratches.