Photo via: google.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Hampton Bay is a re-interpretation of the timeless Architecture. Humble and timeless, the Hampton Bay infuses Australian country with the elegance of the Hamptons. Like this chimney if we put it out the back.
- Australian federation style house
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- HAPPY SHOPPING: VINTAGE RUG SALE | THE STYLE FILES
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- The Astute elevation. 17m frontage. Classic frontage with contrast render and…
- render grey
- Render Ideas – Like the use of different colours and materials
- Perfect exterior paint combo – Dulux pipe clay render, Colorbond surfmist fascia and woodland grey gutter
- Roof – Ironstone | Render – Beige Royal | Windows – Paperbark
- hamptons style architecture in Australia – hamptonshomes