Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joannas five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors paint | The Harper House
- Modern Farmhouse Tour: Homeowners took a true fixer upper and gave it a crisp, modern makeover. So many great ideas and DIY projects!
- black door + white trim, neutral house – Fixer Upper | The Takeaways – A Thoughtful Place
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- 16 Inspirational Backyard Landscape Designs As Seen From Above // This space is more a patio than a backyard but the basic principles still apply – theres an outdoor dining area and a place for catching up on the couch.
- How To Build A Porch From Reclaimed Pallets http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9548 Recycled pallets are a cheap and effective way to build a porch or renovate an existing one that has seen better days! We’re on the lookout for pallets, how about you?
- I like the full size bed on the bottom perpendicular to the twin on top. Havent seen that before.
- As school begins, we start to get busy with homework and projects, but we are mostly busy with all of those after school activities. You know what I am talking about. PTA meetings, soccer practice, soccer games, flag football practice, flag football games, ballet, The Little Gym, and the list goes on! Your leisurely summer…
- Upper East Side.
- Set in a canyon in the upper Napa Valley, Calistoga Ranch encourages guests to get caught in a downpour—specifically beneath the rain showers in its outdoor shower garden.
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- Color Palette // Bleed in Colors. All images are linked to their sources on the blog as well. color fall palette bleedincolors