Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Joannas five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors paint | The Harper House
- How To Build A Porch From Reclaimed Pallets http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9548 Recycled pallets are a cheap and effective way to build a porch or renovate an existing one that has seen better days! We’re on the lookout for pallets, how about you?
- As school begins, we start to get busy with homework and projects, but we are mostly busy with all of those after school activities. You know what I am talking about. PTA meetings, soccer practice, soccer games, flag football practice, flag football games, ballet, The Little Gym, and the list goes on! Your leisurely summer…
- Raised House Plans – Big Ideas on a Small Budget Some interesting concepts on this one. Our lot isnt as steep.
- Color Palette // Bleed in Colors. All images are linked to their sources on the blog as well. color fall palette bleedincolors
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.
- 4,373 Likes, 47 Comments – @scoutandnimble on Instagram: “Anyone else love this first set up as much as we do? So lovely! Design by @giannettihome”
- Upper East Side.
- Set in a canyon in the upper Napa Valley, Calistoga Ranch encourages guests to get caught in a downpour—specifically beneath the rain showers in its outdoor shower garden.
- These DIY string light poles are extra sturdy and they look unlike any string light poles weve seen. Follow our tutorial to make them yourself.
- Waters House 375 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen. The article does not say what is in the lower level, but the floor plan is for the upper level, and this is a GOOD one.