Photo via: mybetterhomes.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Thinking of how this garage arbor would make my garage less garageish(what? its a word)
- A new farmers porch adds a welcoming element to the front of the The Lexington Colonial house, and its roof ties the old house to the addition above the garage.
- Garage and house with metal roof…we sooooo want to do this next year, but pool and then addition, guest house.. Then this!
- Holmes garage doors provide quality Residential Steel Panel, Carriage House and Commercial garage doors through a Menards store near you.
- Craftsman Style Garage Doors Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas
- Carriage house entry porch • Trellis over garage doors
- Love the garage doors and the stone
- staggered arch garage doors
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- Steps to Patio Back Door | We recently finished the steps and deck above. The decking is Fiberon …
- Beautiful entrance with wood door, stone surrounding, glass above, and siding for the rest