> Love the tile color!” height=”” width=”728″ />
Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- Double shower heads, cubbies, bench and lots of light. Dont know that I like the entire thing glass, maybe tile halfway up with towel racks on the outside. Would need a tub somewhere as well though.
- The Caboose is a park model design by Wheelhaus. As with all their models, Wheelhaus uses high-end finishes including solid surface countertops, high grade cabinetry, a European style glass shower, and full tile in the bathroom.
- DIY curtains with pvc pipe, drop cloth, and shower curtain rings. great for the patio and durable with rough weather by jami
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- The Edencrest by David Weekley Homes in Encore is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath floorplan that features an open kitchen and family room layout, a large owners retreat with tray ceilings and a private lanai. Custom home upgrades include an extended lanai, a shower in the master bathroom or a 3 car garage.
- shower tile/floor tile combo. use dark grey for remainder of bathroom floor. Nice small bathroom idea.
- I love the idea of an outside shower
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- Shower wall & open floor plan, that takes advantage of the amazing windows & the views!
- Adding teak to your shower floor makes it looks like a spa. – 20 Low-budget Ideas to Make Your Home Look Like a Million Bucks
- Outdoor shower