Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- love this bookshelf idea! a great way to use leftover paint and add a pop of color to any room! love this turquoise/aqua color!
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- Love the walkway and the staircase….and the molding over the door. ChooseDreams ad
- This Federalist-style exterior pleases the eye because the elements on the facade immediately make sense to the observer. Symmetrically set windows highlighted with black shutters align around a centrally set front door. Ornate molding lends a sense of importance to the entry, which is reinforced by the navy blue door and black-iron light fixtures.
- Metal siding is cheap to install and can add a touch of modern design to a home.
- Add a spice shelf underneath the cupboards to beat one of the biggest source of clutter – spices storage:
- 19 Amazing Dream Playrooms – A childs play is serious business. How great would it be to give them the playroom of their dreams? Check out some of these amazing playrooms to add to your dream house someday.
- Elegant exterior. Black mullions and doors add great contrast. Renaissance Development Corporation
- For an even more boss take on the formula, add a trellis with looping vines above your dining table. Instant Tuscan feeling, done.
- House Plan 310-166 Only 1900 sq ft- perfect size, just add stairs and a basement.
- Hang a wire basket, add moss and Mirage outdoor LED flameless candles with the timer on for an easy outdoor chandelier.
- Add the finishing touch to your exterior spaces with well-planned outdoor landscape lighting.