Photo via: abbeylofts.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- It is a rainy, spring day here in San Marcos, Texas! It is wonderful, my little one is laying next to me sleeping, my curtains are pulled open and Im watching the rain fall. What a good day! I love spring because everything seems to glow. All the new leaves look flourescent and full of new life. Here is how Eliza…
- CASA TRÈS CHIC: DE NATAL A LOFT
- 1. This sheltered outdoor living area at the Wanaka house features low sofas grouped around a large, wood-burning fireplace. The fully glazed gable ends on the main living pavilion allow a view through the house to the lake beyond.
- A renovation that boasts strong Arts and Crafts design elements gives this home plenty of personality. A new pitched-roof portico echoes the roofline of the main gable and two striking pairs of square columns support the porticos pleasing arch. A custom mahogany door and leaded-glass sidelights draw the eye in.
- 1959 Chevy bus to camper conversion
- For an even more boss take on the formula, add a trellis with looping vines above your dining table. Instant Tuscan feeling, done.
- House Plan 310-166 Only 1900 sq ft- perfect size, just add stairs and a basement.
- Metal siding is cheap to install and can add a touch of modern design to a home.
- attic bedroom loft open closet
- Athens Park Homes Model 509 Loft
- Made for Entertaining – 60548ND | Craftsman, Mountain, Northwest, 1st Floor Master Suite, Bonus Room, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, Loft, MBR Sitting Area, Media-Game-Home Theater, Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor, PDF, Split Bedrooms, Corner Lot | Architectural Designs