Photo via: abbeylofts.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For a slightly more luxurious than usual take on sleeping in the great outdoors, I love the idea of constructing a screened shelter just steps from the backdoor. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature, minus the bugs and tent setup drama.
- CASA TRÈS CHIC: DE NATAL A LOFT
- 1. This sheltered outdoor living area at the Wanaka house features low sofas grouped around a large, wood-burning fireplace. The fully glazed gable ends on the main living pavilion allow a view through the house to the lake beyond.
- A renovation that boasts strong Arts and Crafts design elements gives this home plenty of personality. A new pitched-roof portico echoes the roofline of the main gable and two striking pairs of square columns support the porticos pleasing arch. A custom mahogany door and leaded-glass sidelights draw the eye in.
- 1959 Chevy bus to camper conversion
- For an even more boss take on the formula, add a trellis with looping vines above your dining table. Instant Tuscan feeling, done.
- Our front door makeover begins + a roundup of the best exterior door ideas to add instant curb appeal. Four Generations One Roof
- Athens Park Homes Model 509 Loft
- Made for Entertaining – 60548ND | Craftsman, Mountain, Northwest, 1st Floor Master Suite, Bonus Room, CAD Available, Den-Office-Library-Study, Loft, MBR Sitting Area, Media-Game-Home Theater, Multi Stairs to 2nd Floor, PDF, Split Bedrooms, Corner Lot | Architectural Designs
- rock wainscoting on metal building with gable arch – Google Search
- Image result for glazed gable
- what I want the gable extension for porch to look like with the white and green… Craftsman Exteriors Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 15