Photo via: aplusphotos.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- victorian black and white mosaic tile path battersea York stone rope edge buxus london front garden (14)
- FLOORING UNDER COVERED AREA Slate patio floor.. Click to for a free no pressure quote!
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- The Bratton by David Weekley Homes in Cane Island is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home that features hardwood floors, tray ceilings in the master bedroom and a private covered porch.
- Ben Rose House
- Set high up in the Ukranian mountains, the Rose House is named for the patina of its weathered steel facade. The guesthouse is otherwise comprised of concrete and glass, with an artificial reflecting pool giving water equal prominence. Inside, the…
- Pool / garden path
- DIY Garden Path Ideas!
- contemporary farmhouse but I would want a wood and stone look.
- Shingle and Stone exterior, I like how the bump out has a window. Good to remember.
- 7 Landscaping Ideas For Your Front Yard // Add a geometric pathway — Arrange slabs of stones into a geometric design that adds character to your front yard and adds a contemporary touch to your traditional stone pathway.