Photo via: vi.sualize.us
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ALL DRESSED UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS…If you ever wondered what an old-fashioned Christmas really looked like, the Victorian House in Millersburg, Ohio will cure your curiosity. http://brucestambaugh.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/victorianhouseatnight.jpg
- Nothing beats sitting on a front porch with a glass of sweet tea in hand during the summer. Let Jeff Ganger remodel the outside of your home to look like this, or if you have other ideas just give him a call and he can help meet your needs. 662-316-0450
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- This is the Four Gables house from Southern Living house plans. I love so much about this plan but have a few changes in mind as well… 🙂
- Lyndhurst stands apart from the other grand mansions along the Hudson River in New York because its room are all built to a smaller scale. Description from house-crazy.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Perfect in every way….I would definetly have a full basement to enlarge the space….so cute and sweet. Sometimes less is more ♥
- Pretty in Pink house in Paros 🙂
- Painting a white door to look like wood. I should definately try this at the farm house. 🙂
- Great outdoor shower idea … Install a filtration system at the bottom of the well, recycle your water, water your plants!
- If your deck looks drained and dull, give it a boost with these refreshing ideas.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.