Photo via: luxeworthy.luxesource.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The Malibu beach home of Pink.
- Inviting guests home for dinner and parties aren’t a great deal but the real challenge lies in serving them with great food in great ambiance.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Craftsman style exterior home design
- A DIY, decor, painting, and free printables blog…all about making your house a home!
- A festive home tour with amazing details! From Traditional Home
- A Trailer House? Is that what were calling it these days? OKI guess you can call a home this cute anything you want!I found this beautiful remodeled mobil
- A renovation that boasts strong Arts and Crafts design elements gives this home plenty of personality. A new pitched-roof portico echoes the roofline of the main gable and two striking pairs of square columns support the porticos pleasing arch. A custom mahogany door and leaded-glass sidelights draw the eye in.
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- 13 Stair Design Ideas For Small Spaces | A ribbon staircase is a great idea for a small space because it’s more vertical than a traditional staircase, it still has wide treads, and it creates a unique focal point in your home.
- DWELLINGS-The Heart of Your Home: Farmhouse Kitchen with a Twist ~ My Special Place
- Color scheme. Love this for our home the entry is going to look a lot like this too!