Photo via: stylendesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- rachael-of-rose: “ Photo by Meghan Kay Sadler // Twigss Floral Studio . ”
- youbroketheinternet: “ This is amazing ”
- Imagen de Marie Montard
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Creative DIY Rain Chains More
- thisispaper: “ Andrew Trotter created an oasis of relaxation and rural…
- listentothestories: “Gabriella Llewellyn ”
- oldfarmhouse: “http://instagram.com/sheholdsdearly ”
- I feel like I would work out more in this space!…bwhahahaha, yeah, right
- We’re right in the middle of spring, the perfect time to start planting flowers, vegetables, herbs, and more! Gardening season is upon us and it’s in full swing. Whether you are brand new to gardening or you have a veteran green thumb, you know that gardening is a rewarding way to spend more…
- Blotting or dabbing the paint instead of wiping is best because it will add texture for a more natural look. One thing to note is that bricks are very porous and will begin to “soak up” the wash. As you move along, you’ll notice the brick color starting to show through in previous sections. You can see that in this picture.
- These homes prove that glass can make an already ample addition feel all the more expansive.. – William Harrisons Modern Glass Additions design collection on Dwell.