Photo via: acountryfarmhouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- Tour Belk Farm, a rebuilt farmhouse in Chester, South Carolina
- love the farmhouse porch by Simpson Design Group
- what I want the gable extension for porch to look like with the white and green… Craftsman Exteriors Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 15
- If you love the country-style trend, you’ll get a ton of inspiration for your home’s exterior from these farmhouse front doors. Use these ideas to dream up the perfect door to boost your house’s rustic exterior with a modern door that looks old.
- Plan B1231A The Blackburn is a 2066 SqFt Craftsman, Farmhouse, Ranch style home plan featuring Den, Shop, and Walk-In Pantry by Alan Mascord Design Associates. View our entire house plan collection on Houseplans.co – your source for the best home plans!
- Just outside of Hamburg, Germany, the home of 22-year-old student Charlotte Wiesiolek is the fall hideaway of our dreams: full of twinkly string lights and piled on textiles, join us on a tour of Charlotte’s space and get her tips for how to make your own place perfectly cozy. Photos by Moritz Peters Safe to say your place is pretty amazing: can you share more about it? I live in the attic story of an old building, and I love the rustic feel of my place and the original wooden roof beams, which give me the chance to hang plants everywhere or pin stuff on the beams. Overall, it feels pretty unique living up here under the roof. I stick my head out of the side of my room and I can see for miles. Also I get to experience many amazing sunsets up here. Can you share more about your daily life? What’s a typical day in the life like for you? I get up pretty early in the morning – call me an early bird. Theres something special about being the first one up. I live in a shared flat with two of my friends. Sometimes I work out in the morning and when I get back from the gym, we make coffee, sit in the kitchen, and all have breakfast together. After that I spend my day at University and enjoy a relaxed night in with my friends, roommates, or my boyfriend. Lüneburg is pretty small compared to where I grew up, but its so aesthetically pleasing just to walk around the city. Its like walking through a fairytale: most of the buildings are very well preserved ever since they have been built in medieval times. How do you describe your at-home style and decor aesthetic? What types of pieces are you drawn to? Im drawn to anything creative: I love interior design, fashion and art. Thats why I enjoy combining colors and shapes in every kind of way. My room is filled with everything thats important to me, theres a lot of personal stuff up on the walls, like posters, photographs, and artwork. You will find old maps, a dreamcatcher and string lights next to my bed. I also burn candles in the fall and wintertime, which I have put in old gin bottles. Lots and lots and LOTS of plants are hanging from the ceiling or are on my desk. I really enjoy what plants do to a room. It feels like a little jungle. I like to combine old vintage pieces with new furniture. How do you make a space feel more cozy in the fall/winter? String lights (!), pillows, candles, and instead of one big light on the ceiling I use various sources of light. Were having a lot of travel wanderlust looking at the landscape photos you share on Instagram. How do your surroundings influence your design aesthetic? I love being out in the nature. Forest, rivers, mountains – I take something from all of them. I get inspired to put up plants, wooden furniture, and old globes. I love natural and soft colors, and you wont find anything neon or very bright in my room. I think its so important to wake up in an environment thats able to calm you down and put you at ease. My favorite object I own is… My bed. Best when covered with an elephant tapestry and lots of pillows. Everyone should own… plants and several lamps or just different sources of lighting. It makes your place homey and cozy in just a second. Do you have any collections? I collect memories and put them on my walls. Entering my room is kind of like getting to know me just by looking at postcards, feathers and artwork which Ive displayed everywhere. Its very personal. Shop Charlottes Picks
- This practical, country style house has all the amenities for that perfect getaway cabin or for everyday living. This plan offers large rooms, closets, and a spacious carport with exterior storage. The oversized kitchen is great for those family gatherings and entertaining. The large front porch is great for those lazy summer afternoons. Related Plan: Gain a carport and storage with house plan 11724HZ.
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- Big new white farmhouse. Beautiful.
- I love classic New Englandy types of homes. You can just imagine a big back yard full of J Crew bedecked boys playing football. Banana Republic clad women gathered around a Williams-Sonoma decorated kitchen.