Photo via: acountryfarmhouse.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the concept of two adjoining cabins with a screened porch inbetween. Id want a living/kitchen room in the front with a bed/bath combo in the back. from Our Town Plans
- Great front porch designs are the key to creating a porch you love. With our Front Porch Illustrator you can actually see how a homes appearance can change with various porch designs and landscaping. We also show you several of the porches from various angles: from the street, close-up and view from above. Try our Front Porch Illustrator.
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Christmas porch. LOVE love love
- The exterior of the Messerall’s home was dated, but I loved its potential. We decided on painting the brick this soft bluish-grey color. This started us off with a fresh palette to build on. To bring in dimension and break up all of the brick, we decided to stone-in the chimney. We also tore out all of the green shrubs and added fresh landscaping. To add a comfortable space for them to sit outside and drink their morning coffee, we extended their front porch out and added white wooden railin…
- Tour Belk Farm, a rebuilt farmhouse in Chester, South Carolina
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.
- wrap around porch craftsman, if I didnt live in the Hill Country of Texas, this would be my absolute dream home. Maybe I should move to the piney woods where it would fit in! LOL. LOVE IT!
- love the farmhouse porch by Simpson Design Group
- My favorite color palette for a farmhouse exterior with a tin roof. Porch ceiling Watery blue, Shoji white, and window sashes in Raccoon Hollow.
- Country Home, wrap around porches are my favorite!!! Someday…. sigh.
- If you love the country-style trend, you’ll get a ton of inspiration for your home’s exterior from these farmhouse front doors. Use these ideas to dream up the perfect door to boost your house’s rustic exterior with a modern door that looks old.