Photo via: dianalupu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- BEAUTIFUL BACKYARDS | Dreaming Gardens
- Lorraine Hansberry stated that one should ‘never be afraid to sit a while and think’. What in the world could be more perfect than settling down to reflect on a day passed under a setting sun in an outdoor space all of your own? To follow is a plethora of simple, stunning examples of places to park your posterior that are suitable for the grandest of gardens to the smallest of spaces. So, settle in, get yourself comfortable and poise yourself in the perfect position to enjoy our offering of Easy and Cheap Backyard Seating Ideas.
- This bay-shaped conservatory, part of the National Trust collection, is painted in a shade of pale sage green, to fit harmoniously with its countryside setting. The classic design incorporates decorative scroll support castings and the framework has a stylish Victorian influence.
- Outdoor Decorating Tips: mix and match chairs at a table to create more seating…
- 2 pallets + 3 pavers + white paint = a great outdoor shelf, bar or garden table. This is inexpensive, easy and handy
- For an even more boss take on the formula, add a trellis with looping vines above your dining table. Instant Tuscan feeling, done.
- Cozy rustic outdoor table and chairs on a patio. // www.skonahem.com/
- 4 Ways to style Decorative Trays by Jennifer Allwood of theMagicBrushinc.com. This table decor functions as a coffee station. Tray Decor is a fun way to decorate for fall and the holidays, style coffee tables and counters. Just put a cute tray under it and make it table decor!
- Bohemian style decor Marrakech setting
- Amazing Outdoor Setting