Photo via: roomdecorideas.eu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.
- Wood is definitely a very good decoration material for your home that is not only eco-friendly, good-looking, but also can bring an antique art breath. So can wood be used in the bathroom design? In fact, in our daily life, we always spend a great deal of time in the bathroom, but often fail to […]
- Find the right media cabinet for your style and your space. Whether its used for a TV stand or a cabinet to storage items and display decorative art, a media cabinet is ideal in the living room. Our Chennai Sliding Door Media Cabinet has amazing details and beautiful finishes. Crafted of mango wood, its a solid statement piece for the home. The doors slide to unveil extra storage space. Shop Home Decorators Collection at The Home Depot.
- I like the bush path off the door. Great idea to distinguish space. Maybe walk the path to the fire pit
- Lorraine Hansberry stated that one should ‘never be afraid to sit a while and think’. What in the world could be more perfect than settling down to reflect on a day passed under a setting sun in an outdoor space all of your own? To follow is a plethora of simple, stunning examples of places to park your posterior that are suitable for the grandest of gardens to the smallest of spaces. So, settle in, get yourself comfortable and poise yourself in the perfect position to enjoy our offering of Easy and Cheap Backyard Seating Ideas.
- Alright folks, we’ve made it across the finish line. Today the 6 week challenge of making over one room is complete! A huge thanks to Linda of Calling It Home for creating this home makeover challenge. Once again participating in this One Room Challenge not only left me with a beautiful space to enjoy with my friends and family, but also led me to find new bloggers who I am excited to follow and find inspiration from. Yesterday the 20 invited designers revealed the fruits of their 6 week labor, and man there are some beautiful and well-designed spaces! I’ll do a big ol’ roundup of my favorites from the Spring 2016 One Room Challenge so come back next week to check that out. But today I’m here to show you my revamped dining room! I’m affectionally calling this the Back in Black Dining Room, not because it was ever …
- This beautiful 2-story country house plan features a porch that fully wraps around the entire home outside delivers an open concept floor plan inside. The first floor provides an enormous great room complete with wood burning fireplace and great exterior views. The open kitchen features a large island with eating bar and is adjacent to the dining space. The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor as well and features a large shower, dual vanities, and walk-in closet. Upstairs, 2 large bedrooms are provided along with a flex space that is perfect for a study or entertainment area.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- This would be a great option for a small space. Cool idea to give everyone their own bathroom without taking up a ton of sq footage.
- Some really nice detail here with mixed board width on the cladding and carried over into the bench is genius. No reason why this couldnt be used in a coastal kitchen and continued to the out door area.
- We talked about what home decor trends we were ready to part with in 2015, so we thought we would chat a little about some trends we predict to be wildly popular in 2016. Here we go! 1. CUSTOM TILES We shared our love for patterned tile with you before, and shared some beautiful inspirat