Photo via: betterdesignz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love houses with big windows! Hence the house I chose, although I would love to have the whole back of my house be a giant window. I love windows.
- Space is a big issue in small apartments or houses. Most of us have faced the challenge of dealing with space limitations at home. The main reason is that our house or our interior design lacks of well decorated and well-organized storage system. For this purpose, we have gathered 24 genius ideas for your small …
- by Richard Taylor ArchitectsDublin, OH, US 43017 · 93 photosadded by rtastudio Country French Estate http://www.rtastudio.com
- Benjamin Moore Camelot is the most ‘purple’ of the bunch mentioned here. Camelot has a strong purple tone, without becoming ‘royal’. Also check out, Benjamin Moore Vintage Wine or Amazon Soil. Vintage Wine is very rich, dark and subtle, without looking ‘grape-ish’. Amazon Soil has a slightly more pink undertone compared to the options above
- Moody colors in rich velvets and suedes art trending for 2017. Look for jewel tones and rich saturated colors. Cozy, Cozy cozy!
- awesome Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles… – Home Decor by http://www.top-100-homedecorpictures.us/modern-home-design/entrance-door-bay-house-in-melbourne-australia-by-urban-angles-home-decor/
- What an awesome house. I love massive floor to ceiling windows! Plus how cool is the grass growing in between the concrete floor portions.
- Some might think an indoor tree house defeats the purpose, but imagine this is your actual room. In your house. That you live in. AWESOME.
- Awesome House Plan–this is about perfect!
- archway–I would love an archway to protect from rain/snow, but I doubt Ill ever live in a house big enough where an archway wouldnt look tacky…
- Raised House Plans – Big Ideas on a Small Budget Some interesting concepts on this one. Our lot isnt as steep.
- Beautiful home, I would LOVE it here 🙂 woods, lake, sun, big yard, big house, what more do I need?