Photo via: guiaparadecorar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creative Ways to Increase Curb Appeal on A Budget – DIY Address Post- Cheap and Easy Ideas for Upgrading Your Front Porch, Landscaping, Driveways, Garage Doors, Brick and Home Exteriors. Add Window Boxes, House Numbers, Mailboxes and Yard Makeovers http://diyjoy.com/diy-curb-appeal-ideas
- 5 tips for small balconies – Fashionblog Travelblog Interiorblog GermanyFashionblog Travelblog Interiorblog Germany
- How to Build a Window Box Planter – Easy Beginner DIY
- black window frames + window boxes
- porches, door canopies, window boxes, garden trellis panels, fireguards | Garden Requisites
- Hang Window Boxes
- 5 Incredible Homes Geeks Would Love on the First Day of Summer
- This practical, country style house has all the amenities for that perfect getaway cabin or for everyday living. This plan offers large rooms, closets, and a spacious carport with exterior storage. The oversized kitchen is great for those family gatherings and entertaining. The large front porch is great for those lazy summer afternoons. Related Plan: Gain a carport and storage with house plan 11724HZ.
- Bing : old window craft…s could put pictures and maps of places weve been and have the word TRAVEL in between
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Blogger Tidbits shows you how-to whitewash terracotta pots for a simple and easy, yet effective, front porch makeover. The best part about this DIY project idea is that it uses supplies you already have on hand!
- Easy to build, yet with an abundance of curb appeal, this charming ranch is larger than expected.The ample porch has room for an extra private area to enjoy the morning coffee.As you enter the home, the kids bedrooms lie to your right and have direct access to the main floor full bath.The open floor plan includes a kitchen with eat-in breakfast bar, a dining area and large great room.The master suite lies off the main living area to the left and is tucked behind the garage for maximum privacy for mom and dad.Here youll love the tray ceilings, Jacuzzi tub and walk-in closet.A 3-stall garage makes this home appealing to many kind and sizes of buyers.Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.