Photo via: trulia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 333 South Road Brighton East – Photo 6
- 1428 W King Edward Avenue, Vancouver, BC, House For Sale | REW.ca
- Featuring luxury ranch style homes for sale, Sublime Homes newest house plan boasts the latest in home design with a spacious living space, 3 car garage…
- Looking for contemporary living room ideas? Get inspired by this grey living room in Paul Priestmans Notting Hill home, plus see hundreds more designs to inspire (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- Sophisticated Notting Hill Town House – Real Homes (houseandgarden.co.uk)
- Love the shelf on the end. Smart Home Remodeling Ideas to help you sell your home fast. Just make sure to use www.LystHouse.com to maximize your ROI on your home sale. www.LystHouse.com
- A red brick house in Notting Hill
- The Barn at Fearington Village, near Chapel Hill, NC. Some places are just gorgeous. This cannot be instantly created, it creates itself over time with a little design guidance up front. Simple but elegant. BellaRusticaDesign.com
- Cool capital hill
- I would do anything for that reading room!
- A teak dining table topped with antler candleholders creates the ideal spot for entertaining.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.