Photo via: tinyhousetalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- Love this color combo..The Yellow Cape Cod: Whole House Design Project~Linen, Gray and Turquoise
- Room RX: Curb Appeal: 5 improvements for a Cape Cod
- These homeowners loved the lines of their simple Cape Cod, but wanted a more modern feel. They covered the existing porch, added columns of cedar and stack stone, put in a new stone border around the front, and added shutters to the window for a more inviting facade.
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- A-Frame House Plan 43048 | Total Living Area: 1274 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. houseplan aframe
- 2452 sq ft Traditional House Plan 87339 Elevation
- Darien II Castle House Plan – ALP-09RZ 6974 sq. ft. – Designed a dream home like this in fourth grade.
- 2500 sq ft one level 4 bedroom house plans | First Floor Plan of Country Southern House Plan 61377
- European House Plan | Total Living Area: 2532 SQ FT, 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. europeanhome
- House Plan 310-166 Only 1900 sq ft- perfect size, just add stairs and a basement.
- House Plan 16862WG built in Tennessee. As designed around 2,300 sq. ft. As built around 3,100 sq. ft. Ready when you are? Where do YOU want to build?