Photo via: familyhomeplans.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Waters House 375 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen. The article does not say what is in the lower level, but the floor plan is for the upper level, and this is a GOOD one.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- Love the carport attaching an extra garage. House Plan 66248 | Southern Plan with 3193 Sq. Ft., 4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, 4 Car Garage
- Architectural Designs House Plan 70009CW Just under 4,900 sq.ft. of living space 4 beds with master down 4.5 baths
- Elevation of European French Country Tudor House Plan 42820
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- House Plan 71535 | Contemporary Modern Plan with 3870 Sq. Ft., 4 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, 3 Car Garage
- Craftsman House Plan 92351 | Total Living Area: 3651 sq. ft., 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This master-on-the-main design features a private study with a coffered ceiling, an elegant dining room and spacious great room with a corner fireplace. craftsmanhome
- Bungalow House Plan 86121 | Total Living Area: 1907 sq. ft., 4 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. Summer evenings were the best! We’d play for hours while mom relaxed in her favorite spot. To this day, I can still hear the wind off that old frisbee. When I return home, it’s like I never left. Memories made while living in our home always make me smile. bungalow houseplan
- Architectural Designs Exclusive House Plan 77609FB gives you 3 beds, a split bed layout and an open floor plan core. Around 2,000 sq. ft. of heated living space. Ready when you are. Where do YOU want to build?
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.