Photo via: radu.vezure.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Want to make this pergola but to hang our 2 hammock chairs. Love the hooks for hanging plants. Would be great with trellis panels on the back for privacy against the neighbors yard
- Hide the downspout by building a trellis around it
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- DIY Neon Table – The Brick House’s ‘DIY Neon Table’ revamps the tips of this low rise furniture piece with relative ease. Quick, customizable reno…
- For an even more boss take on the formula, add a trellis with looping vines above your dining table. Instant Tuscan feeling, done.
- I would love a screen porch off the back of the house. farmhouse porch doors with accent walls accent door color
- Window Box Basics | Learn how to make a Charleston-style box planter that will spruce up any window with color. | SouthernLiving.com
- Home Plan HOMEPW76217 – 1281 Square Foot, 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom + Cottage Home with 2 Garage Bays | Homeplans.com
- I really dont decorate with green, but pops of green look amazing in so many ways. Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Green into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /…
- Royal blue…It pairs so well with all shades of teal; I just love it! Here are inspiration pics on how to incorporate Royal Blue into your home. Find all the sources below; you can also find everything on my Pinterest Page, Here. 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7…
- The Edencrest by David Weekley Homes in Encore is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath floorplan that features an open kitchen and family room layout, a large owners retreat with tray ceilings and a private lanai. Custom home upgrades include an extended lanai, a shower in the master bathroom or a 3 car garage.
- Faux wood garage door. I just did our garage door this spring. Only $40 for a quart of mustard-yellow paint and 2 quarts gel stain (2 different colors) . Sealed with polyurethane so it would gradually patina/golden over time. Looks amazing!! Beats a couple thousand for a real wood door.