Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How To Build The Perfect Pergola! • Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including from houzz, this cool pergola.
- Hide the Ugly! • How to Hide Outdoor Eyesores! • Lots of creative DIY projects and tutorials on how to hide ugly trash cans, utility, electrical and a/c units, pool pumps and hoses!
- 16 DIY Coffee Table Projects
- Bedroom window seat. Cream and gray bedroom features a cream beadboard ceiling over a gray bed with a cream arched headboard dressed in cream and gray bedding flanked by gray faux bois skirted bedside tables in Duralee Philip Gorrivan London Plane Fabric and gray lamps, Large Narrow Neck Vase Form, placed in front of windows dressed in bamboo roman shades. A pin stripe tufted bench is placed at the foot of the bed atop a blue and brown Persian rug layered atop a Greek key jute rug facing a g…
- Increase your curb appeal with these landscaping DIY projects! These 5 front yard landscaping ideas are perfect for beginners and can be done in a weekend. tipsaholic.com yard curbappeal DIY
- This site has TONS of pics of rooms in houses, different styles, ideas….amazing! I could totally live here!!
- If you like organization, youll love this collection of clever storage solutions hidden behind closed doors. They can be incorporated into most homes.
- DIY:: 25 Budget Amazing Home Decor Projects!! (Each With Separate Tutorial_
- Jakey BB Handcrafted Luxury Pet Bed
- q i need to create a few wooden shelves for my art shows any ideas, crafts, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
- One of two master bedrooms, this island-themed space features a king-size bed nestled within a ship frame atop a smattering of rocks.
- This 4 bed modern house plan has a striking, angular exterior with stairs to the left going to an upstairs in-law or guest suite complete with a bedroom, living room and kitchen.Double doors open to the foyer and reveal an open floor plan. The back wall of the combined living and dining room opens to connect the space to the outdoor living room.The kitchen has a large island with seating for five and is connected to the family room. There, the right wall slides open getting you access to the outdoor living area.The master suite is off on its own wing and has outdoor access. Two more beds are located across the home, each with outdoor access as well.