Photo via: sublime-decor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We are loving this indoor garden! Add greenery to any space to add interest and finish off any design. Shop the Prisma collection at Umbra.com for some unique vessels and planters perfect for your favorite succulent or air plant.
- Tired of the era of McMansions? Check out these 10 cozy cottages that showcase the charm of small house living. These homes are less maintenance, too!
- 10 spaces that use basic tiles in a brand new way.
- Some might think an indoor tree house defeats the purpose, but imagine this is your actual room. In your house. That you live in. AWESOME.
- Dog Pond – Place a plastic kiddie pool in the ground. Itd be easy to clean and looks nicer than having it above ground. Big dogs cant chew it up or drag it around.
- our bathroom is far to small for this gypsy lifestyle, however i just love all the live plants they would love air in there
- Bamboo inspired walls aren’t only great to look at but they also help make your surroundings seem fresh and cool. Add smooth white pebbles as your carpet and potted plants and you will be feeling the cool fresh air blowing straight from your balcony.
- Top 10 things you need for a Scandinavian bedroom
- 10 Ways to Dress Up Your Ugly Foundation
- 10 Places in Your Home Where You Can Set Up a Coffee Station 6
- My 10 Favourite One Room Challenge Reveals – Love Create Celebrate
- 10 Well-Crafted Craftsman Homes Starting at $104,900 | Zillow Blog