Photo via: stuff.co.nz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1. This sheltered outdoor living area at the Wanaka house features low sofas grouped around a large, wood-burning fireplace. The fully glazed gable ends on the main living pavilion allow a view through the house to the lake beyond.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- taneekaannice: “Stickin’ it to the mangive up, just quit. In this material, consumerist, debt filled life you can’t win. The world is run by the man. The man is everywhere. In the White House, Kirribilli House, Windsor Castle. He ruined the ozone,…
- Dont let the minimalist design fool you. This sleek, streamlined kitchen in Lake Bluff, IL, designed by Alexander Adducci has it all — its just that so much is hidden away.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- House in Blair Atholl is one of the most recently completed projects by the highly acclaimed Nico van der Meulen Architects. This luxurious contemporary farmhouse is situated within a secluded golf estate located between Pretoria and Johannesburg, Sou
- Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles …
- LG House was designed as a modernist design of simplicity, volume and restrained materials by architecture studio Thirdstone Inc. The concept of LG House was developed in response to the challenge of building a narrow 25’ x 140’ wide infill lot in an established Edmonton, Alberta, Canada city-core neighborhood. One of the architect’s primary goals …
- Back of house deck overlooking the lake off pieces room in attic
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- Waters House 375 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen. The article does not say what is in the lower level, but the floor plan is for the upper level, and this is a GOOD one.