Photo via: stuff.co.nz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1. This sheltered outdoor living area at the Wanaka house features low sofas grouped around a large, wood-burning fireplace. The fully glazed gable ends on the main living pavilion allow a view through the house to the lake beyond.
- This garden on Garrell Street in the Caulfield North suburb of Melbourne is a success by COS Design where the best outdoor activities are integrated!
- designs for simple wooden decks | in decking is still a good old fashioned wood deck. A new wood deck …
- taneekaannice: “Stickin’ it to the mangive up, just quit. In this material, consumerist, debt filled life you can’t win. The world is run by the man. The man is everywhere. In the White House, Kirribilli House, Windsor Castle. He ruined the ozone,…
- Dont let the minimalist design fool you. This sleek, streamlined kitchen in Lake Bluff, IL, designed by Alexander Adducci has it all — its just that so much is hidden away.
- I love the window, the blue cabinets, the farm house sink, those towel bar/drawer handles. I wonder if those are a dish washer and mini-fridge? I love that built in hutch, the back door and the floor. OK – I think thats everything because I really love it all!
- Entrance door – Bay House in Melbourne Australia by Urban Angles …
- Back of house deck overlooking the lake off pieces room in attic
- Waters House 375 sq ft. 1 bedroom, 1 bath, full kitchen. The article does not say what is in the lower level, but the floor plan is for the upper level, and this is a GOOD one.
- The Pawley by David Weekley Homes in Hampton Lake is a 2 or 3 bedroom home that features tray ceilings, an open kitchen and family room layout and a covered porch. This home has beautiful hardwood floors and the option for a bonus room on the second story.
- Unique in its design, this romantic tower in the Tudor style contains a charming two bedroom apartment over a garage for two automobiles.Note the Bell-cast eaves, the extravagant finial at the roof peak, the clay chimney pot, Chinese Chippendale balcony rail, wood drip-molding decoration above the garage doors, soaring and impressive buttress, half-timbering brackets, flower box and interesting variety of windows.Inside, a large living room stretches the full 20 width of the building.The dining room is open to the efficient kitchen through an arch.The third level contains a bath and two bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet.This combination of different parts, carefully blended to remain harmonious, gives this delightful small building the spark of a lively work of architecture.The chimney is for the furnace and the flue for the water heater.
- The Hampton Bay is a re-interpretation of the timeless Architecture. Humble and timeless, the Hampton Bay infuses Australian country with the elegance of the Hamptons. Like this chimney if we put it out the back.