Photo via: blog.styleestate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This spectacular Shingle style home plan has every imagineable luxury spread out over three levels plus a rooftop widows walk and loft.Every room is a generous size and the home is filled with details such as an elaborate curved staircase, residential elevator, huge craft room and wrap-around porches that go on forever.On the second floor, the luxurious master suite has a separate sitting room and its own private deck as well as an enormous spa bath and room-sized walk-in closet.If that isnt enough space, a whole lower level adds everything from a movie theater, exercise room and a second kitchen to aid in entertaining.At 11,000 square feet, this is truly a dream home.Related Plan: For a smaller version (7,895 sq. ft.) without the lower level, see house plan 23412JD.NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
- The outdoor dining spot of a beautiful home in South Africa from the December 2015 issue of Inside Out magazine. Production by Sven Alberding/bureaux.co.za. Photography by Warren Heath/bureaux.co.za. Available from newsagents, Zinio, www.zinio.com, Google Play, play.google.com/…, Apple’s Newsstand, itunes.apple.com/… and Nook.
- 13 Totally Secluded Homes To Escape From The World // The Storm Cottage by Fearon Hay Architects has been designed to be completely off the grid. Located in a remote location on Great Barrier Island in New Zealand, this secluded place would be great for a rejuvenating retreat.
- Ken Linsteadt ARCHITECTS is known for creating beautiful spaces that reflect the context and spirit of the site, the dreams of the client, and the artistic overlay and passion of the architect. The firm infuses its design with the language of modern and traditional architecture by exploring the interplay between the two.
- If you love the country-style trend, you’ll get a ton of inspiration for your home’s exterior from these farmhouse front doors. Use these ideas to dream up the perfect door to boost your house’s rustic exterior with a modern door that looks old.
- Modern bathroom. Interior and exterior design and inspiration for a future dream house. Beautiful homes, entrance ways, shop fronts, outdoor areas and other various spaces. A touch of floral, a touch of green and sprinkles of exposed brick throughout.
- 350 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage in Cape Cod
- Beach House in Manhattan Beach, Ca. Draws Inspiration From South East Asia. Rockefeller Architects strike again!
- ⋆ ˚ ✦ ✫
- + c u l t o f ʍ o ɹ ɹ o ɯ o ʇ +
- Located in the mountains of West Virginia, photographer Nick Olson and designer Lilah Horwitz have built their own enchanting retreat made out of discarded windows, on a budget of $500. The towering home away from home boasts a creative facade made of windows of varying sizes, giving it an artistic flair that is both rustic and modern. More than anything, though, it is a representation of the couples diligent and penny-pinching efforts.
- Olson Kundig, Architect, Methow Valley Rolling Huts – Where the outdoors meets architecture – bon traveler