Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make your own fun and memories this summer with a set of DIY yard dice to use for dozens of outdoor games for family and kids! Use inexpensive 4x4s or even scraps for a cheap weekend project or gift idea.
- metal roof and white farmhouse | 7,652 batten and board siding Exterior Design Photos
- painted brick with clapboard and a mix of the metal roof
- Modern House | Wood Clapboard Siding | Pressure Treated Wood | Garage Door | Home Design | Curb Appeal
- Modern bathroom. Interior and exterior design and inspiration for a future dream house. Beautiful homes, entrance ways, shop fronts, outdoor areas and other various spaces. A touch of floral, a touch of green and sprinkles of exposed brick throughout.
- For exterior….painted brick, shutters and trim by cherie
- Front Exterior done in Painted Brick with wood-clad aluminum windows and copper gutters/downspouts to complete the French Farmhouse Transitional style The brick is painted KWAL paint: Skoki. PaintedBrickExterior PaintedBrick Exterior Hyrum McKay Bates Design, Inc.
- How to make a vertical house number sign for your home exterior, easily mountable right by a front door. Includes a little planter to add some pretty color.
- Greys on greys on greys The bench can be used for putting on your socks/to stand on when hanging a picture or to reach something out of a Kitchen cabinet or it can be used as a bench seating for the side of a breakfast room table.
- 26 Rooms with Uniquely Painted Wood Walls. From bedrooms with soothing white shiplap to living rooms with vivid purples, these rooms with painted woods make the most of their materials. See some of our favorites, from sophisticated neutrals to vivid palette choices. Find your dream home at www.dongardner.com. WeDesignDreams
- Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend! Yesterday my best friend hosted the prettiest Spring tea party for a group of girl friends. It was so fun and we felt so fancy! I hope to get the pictures together and share with you later this week. Today I am going to share…
- Fantastic entry! now just make it so you can cover that up when it storms and its like a perfect little shelter to watch the rain! would want it to be bigger with more space though.